You are browsing VB.NET Forum.
SEARCH YOUR SOLUTION HERE  

Drawing on Vb.net

I was able to make a program that can draw on a form but if I draw so quick the lines are cut.
Check image given below :
How am I going to resolve this
Another is I wana to make my form be able to load a power point presentation. Is it possible
Also, I was thinking if it is possible to save the form as image file like what we do in screen capture
This post has been edited by k3nnt0ter0: 18 May 2012 - 08:35 AM
Posted On: Monday, December 03, 2012 Total Views: 24
View Complete with Replies

Hi,

This webpage contains content related to VB.NET. If question related to "Drawing on Vb.net" is not helpful or you didn't find the question or answer you were looking for then you can ask a new question through contact form. Our development Team will be happy to help you. This article was posted on Monday, December 03, 2012 and having 24 views till Friday, April 18, 2014.

Thank You

Related Messages:

Graphics Object not drawing  (15 Views)
Why does not this work
Code:
Imports System.Drawing
Dim g As Graphics = Me.CreateGraphics
g.DrawString("World" New Font("Arial", 10, FontStyle.Regular, GraphicsUnit.Point), Brushes.Cyan, 5, 5)
g.Dispose()
View Replies !
I've a hardy drawing dotted path lines with evenly spaced dots  (24 Views)
I've a hardy drawing dotted path lines with evenly spaced dots:
Can anybody pls assist with this hardy, I wana to be able to draw evenly spaced dots along a path line using points in an array, My hardy isn't with drawing the path line, with dotted lines, this is easy, but with the spacing of the
View Replies !
VBNet - Trying to recognize the best point to start drawing text within  (17 Views)
Imagine a television advert with a price in a star. As a discovering exercise in GDI+ how do you Create some thing like that
My hardy is twofold. First, the overall Objective is to find the best point within a multipoint filled 'star', at which to start drawing text. That is, depending upon the s
View Replies !
How to connect to Autocad and open a drawing?  (18 Views)

I am using visual Studio 2010
And Autocad 2011
Can't seem to communicate with Autocad
using VB.
View Replies !
Problems drawing more than one lines on a canvas. (VB.net WPF)  (28 Views)
So I built myself an easy program to work out the kinks of drawing in my softwares.
I've a button that I press that when the textbox.text reads 1 it then draws a line of a specific height color and position, the hardy is when I click that button again it will crash informing me that...
"Specif
View Replies !
Confused to Create and drawing in corel files in vb.net  (18 Views)
Friend
I confused to make the corel files in vb.net. And once it Created i wana to draw inside that file in vb.net. I wana to draw rectangles, lines, arc and more.inside the corel file.
So assist me quick bcaz its urgent.
Thanks in advanced.
BByeHey Friend Sir,
I confused to make the
View Replies !
how can i drawing softwares box used in vb.net  (16 Views)
How to used drawing software box in vb.net. i wana to design graph page to used Ellipse Rectangle, lines and more. as par Requirement not particular size and draw mouse
This post has been edited by Mukesh Naiknavare: 13 March 2010 - 02:42 AM
View Replies !
drawing shapes  (24 Views)
how do you correctly dispose a shape in vb.net ie when you draw a rectangle using the pen function how do I depose it so that it will disapplicationear from the form for some reason once its drawn if I draw a new shape it keeps the previous one and just overlays the new one and I use shape.dispose,
View Replies !
Create autocad drawing by visual studio  (58 Views)

I am trying to Create an autocad drawing in visual studio with the code snippet :
Dim strTemplatePath As String = "C: acad.dwt" Dim acDocMgr As Documentcollection = Application.DocumentManager
Dim acDoc As Document = acDocMgr$PHX$93$PHX$strTemplatePath)
acDocMgr.MdiActiveDocume
View Replies !
Questions about drawing on a panel  (17 Views)
I've a software that allows a user to select a color and the width of the pen to draw with on the included panel. I've most it working properly except for many remaining pieces. First whenever the user starts drawing the lines and panel visibly flicker and I can't figure out how can i resolve it. I
View Replies !
save drawing with picture  (19 Views)
I wana the command that save my drawing with picture
pls assist
[Admin Edit: Fixed spelling error messages]
View Replies !
Redrawing graphics on a second form  (20 Views)

I am working on a software with more than one forms. On the first form, the user clicks a button and an easy shape is drawn in a picturebox. Depending on which shape is drawn, a value is assigned to a global variable called baseShape. I wana that shape to be drawn automatically on the next fo
View Replies !
Issue drawing rectangle on form  (10 Views)
I am working on a project for class that includes code snippet for analyzing the strength of a password. I've the code snippet working for the actual analysis however the project requires graphics be included. I wana to include a bar that shows the current strength of the password in color ie red fo
View Replies !
Parameter isn't valid error message while drawing a rectangle  (36 Views)
I hope that some body would be able to assist me.
I've made a program that allows you select an area of a picture and then crop it, I am having hardys while drawing the rectangle that shows which area will be cropped, following is my code snippet. Dim CanvasGraphics As Graphics
Dim FirstL
View Replies !
brick breaker collision and drawing  (55 Views)
I am writing a brick breaker game. And I've come across a hardy when drawing the bricks and detecting the colliaion between the bricks and the ball. I can't think of any way to draw more than one bricks with out testing for a ridiculous number of collisions.
I've a class for bricks, with propert
View Replies !
drawing cursor tracking cross lines  (27 Views)

Private Sub Form1_MouseMoveDrawing(ByVal sender As Object ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs) Handles Me.MouseMove
Dim g As Graphics = Me.CreateGraphics()
g.DrawLine(Pens.Blue, x1, e.Y, x2, e.Y) 'draw horizontal line
g.DrawLine(Pens.Red, e.X, y1, e.X, y2) 'draw ve
View Replies !
drawing an image to bmp and resize  (14 Views)
again.
I've an application that shows images (using picturebox component). what I am trying to do now is to try to let the user to resize the image how he wanas it (scale). for this i think I wana to Create an instanece (bmp) clone of the selected image in the picturebox and draw it ontop of the
View Replies !
Freehand drawing software  (43 Views)
QuoteWrite a program that allows the user to draw 'free-hand' images with the mouse in a PictureBox. Be sure to give the following:
A Button to let users to clear the image in the PictureBox
A ComboBox to let users to alter the color of the pen
A set of radio buttons to set the drawing
View Replies !
circle drawing code snippets  (41 Views)
can i have code snippets of drawing a circle using visual basic 2005
View Replies !
real-time sine curve drawing by vb.net2005 serialport  (24 Views)
i wana to draw a real-time sine curve which coverted by LTC1274(12-little bit A D).i have tried many timesbut i can't get what i wana.Thank you for assist me.thank you Public Sub draw()
Try
With serialPort
.PortName = "com1"
.BaudRate = 19200
.Parity = IO.Ports.Parity.N
View Replies !